Sales & Trade Promotion Management & Revenue Management
The Consumer and Marketing Technologies Department is the IT Engine that delivers robust solutions to Kimberly-Clark’s marketing teams by working with the appropriate internal and external resources including vendor partners.
Our goal is to deliver innovative, efficient and cost-effective solutions to meet enterprise needs thereby driving business growth and profitability.
The Sitecore Developer is responsible for developing and enhancing Sitecore CMS templates and components for regional and global websites that drive consumer engagement for Kimberly Clark.
- Design, develop and implement new templates, components, and responsive web pages/sites in Sitecore to support the expansion of the core Sitecore platform
- Work closely with the Digital Producers and/or Marketing organization on the implementation of new capabilities including Sitecore WEM Platform, Sitecore Content Management Solution etc
- Carry out the development of the assigned project adhering to the engineering standards/best practices, security, committing to the agreed timeline, and ensures quality metrics are met
- Integrate internal and external applications using APIs
- Prepare technical and other documents related the core platforms as required
- Perform technical onboarding of the new employees or Agencies on the core platform
- Share new tools, technology standards, and technical learnings on Sitecore CMS platform with the engineering teams
Who we're looking for?
- A Bachelors of Computer Science or a related field is required
- 3-4 years of IT experience in the development of scalable consumer facing digital solutions (consumer websites, web applications, mobile sites etc) in NET/ C# / MVC with a key focus on performance, security, and scalability
- 2-3 years of hands-on Sitecore solution development experience with Sitecore versions 7.2 or higher required, experience upgrading consumer facing websites from Sitecore 7.x to Sitecore 8.x or 9.x is a plus
- Experience developing using the Helix design principles
- Experience setting up Sitecore xDB and Personalization features in Sitecore is a plus.
- Strong experience with one of the search technologies is desired: Coveo (On Prem, Cloud) OR SOLR OR Lucene
- Sitecore Professional Developer Certification is a plus
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus