You will work as a Java developer who is developing and maintaining our applications (built on currently used architecture – we call it old) what would cover defect analysis, testing, bug fixing and problem-solving, but also as a person who could introduce Docker, OpenShift, Cloud (GCP/Azure) and co-develop (rewrite) our applications based one new solution.
We are currently transforming our work more into an agile approach (with the once good, once bad result we take lessons from), but we count you have the energy to support that transformation.
Remote work (until the pandemic situation is clarified).
- Re-Engineering/Refactoring of software systems
- Software development, defect analysis, bug fixing and problem-solving
- Software configuration management and development
- Test and code review (e.g. review of system components)
- Creation of technical documentation
- Development effort estimation
- Defining standards and methods (tools, coding standards, build process, configuration management)
- Technical coordination
Who we're looking for?
What we expect from you:
- Good knowledge of Java 8
- Experience in Azure or GCP or willingness to learn (we will provide you with necessary trainings)
- Familiarity with in Docker, OpenShift
- English B2 level
- Basic knowledge of Microservices architecture
- Basic knowledge of Apache Camel experience
- Basic knowledge of Source code tool, (e.g.GIT/SVN)
- Basic knowledge of Testing frameworks (JUnit/Mockito)
- Basic knowledge of PL/SQL
- Germany language (optional)
At this stage of the recruitment process, you don't have to send your CV - a link to your profile or portfolio will be ok!
(Put a link to ,,Experience summary” module)
We will ask you to for your CV later in the process.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking