- Design/Implement container orchestration platform (Kubernetes)
- Work with the development teams on the CI/CD process related to Kubernetes deployments
- Assist in the performance of Kubernetes cluster builds, upgrades, and configuration
- Work with Kubernetes clusters in multiple clouds and bare metal environments
- Troubleshoot issues related to Kubernetes clusters
- Configure and maintain Kubernetes monitoring and logging
There are many reasons to join our team, such as:
- Your personal and professional development are important to us. You will enjoy a career path tailored to your personal needs.
- You will have daily contact with a diverse and international customer base
- You will work with industry-leading technology
- You are welcome to join our fun company activities and events
- You will be part of our positive and collaborative work environment
- You will enjoy the benefits of our servant leadership
Who we're looking?
- Degree in Information Systems or a related field preferred
- Production level experience with containers (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with cloud infrastructure (AWS, GCP, or Azure)
- Understanding of CI/CD and how that integrates with DevOps and Kubernetes
- Scripting tools experience such as Python, Bash or similar scripting languages.
- Experience with DevOps automation tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef
- Knowledge of source control systems
- Healthcare package
- Hot beverages