We are looking for an experienced Salesforce Developer to join a strong engineering team focused on Salesforce platform adoption. This is an opportunity to be part of a team responsible for building a brand new successful, sustainable and strategic CRM product.
Who we're looking for?
- Demonstrated success on previous Salesforce project as a developer
- Experience with the Salesforce software ecosystem, including Apex, Lightning and data models
- Strong Experience with writing Apex code, triggers, classes, Lightning components and workflows/approval rules using custom code
- Clear understanding of Salesforce access and data sharing models
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com capabilities and limitations
- Knowledge of Salesforce integration patterns, APIs and REST
- Exposure to ETL tools (e.g. Informatica, Mulesoft)
- Experience with relational databases (e.g. SOQL, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, or other common RDBMS)
- Work in fast-paced, international projects
- Private health care package
- Modern office in Warsaw’s city center
- Healthcare package
- Financial bonus