Our client is a leading global investment banking, securities, and investment management firm that provide a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals.
The Global Equities Enricher team based in Warsaw develops systems used for processing Cash Equity orders and executions from Front Office systems and venues - enriching them and passing them to systems throughout Bank. We work with colleagues in the Front Office as well as the operational areas covering booking, compliance, and regulatory reporting to offer the best level of service to our clients.
Working as part of the team you will make improvements and add new features for our clients and users of our systems within The Bank. You will improve and write new systems that have to handle hundreds of millions of events daily, coping seamlessly with volume spikes and outages.
- You will make a real difference for the clients with a mixture of quick/small changes as well as big new features and significant shifts in architecture.
- You will work with high-volume messages, with a significant focus on scalability, resilience, and test automation.
- You will be involved in all parts of the project life-cycle that includes design, implementation, and testing.
- You will have an impact on the design and test approach - a wide range of internal and open source technologies are available.
- Modern technology stack: Java/Spring, C++, Data Store (SQL, NoSQL, Bigdata), Messaging (Kafka, Flink), Builder tools (Git, Gradle / Maven pipelines), Testing/TDD (Junit, Mockito), etc.
Who we're looking for?
- Solid object oriented design and programming skills - Java
- BSc or MSc in a Computer Science degree
- Proficient at working with large and complex code bases
- Experience working directly with client to transform requirements into software solutions preferred.
- Highly motivated. Willingness to take initiative and work independently
- Previous experience working in a global team
- Test automation - unit, functional, performance & non-functional
- Linux Scripting
- Interest in learning Financial Services