Do you want work in one of the best architectural teams in the tech industry?
If yes, join us at the Technology & Innovation Competence Center at Deutsche Telekom, a center of excellence where enthusiastic people shape the future of telecommunication, working on innovative and agile projects to create an extraordinary customer experience.
We are growing our team in Warsaw and we’re looking for a highly motivated SW Developers who will support exposure of our 5G Network Services towards external contributors via developer-friendly APIs. We are working with cutting-edge technology including modern architecture, future looking solutions, with open architecture approach which lets each project think and act as a tech start-up.
What can you expect working with us?
We take a long-term commitment when it comes to our employees. You will develop your career working in one or more innovation projects of Deutsche Telekom Group, exploring the latest trends and technologies which enable the product development process. You will grow not only your knowledge, but also your network, by interacting with a wide group of experts in areas related to your scope of work.
- You will be part of cross-functional and international agile team who develops future network architectures and enriches service capabilities of 5G network.
- In a close relation to Network Architects, Designers and other Developers, you will specifically develop APIs for our Network Exposure Functions within Deutsche Telekom ecosystem.
Who we're looking for?
- Have experience building large-scale backend systems
- Have experience in mini/microservice development & event driven architectures
- Have very good experience in REST API development
- Have experience with WebSockets
- Have experience with distributed caching
- Experience with Tools & Technologies:
- Programming languages + frameworks (at least 1 out of the 3 mentioned):
- In-memory DBs Redis/Hazelcast
- Kafka, KubeMQ
- API spec formats OpenAPI/Swagger, AsyncAPI
Nice to have:
- Experience with API management platforms is a plus (eg. Kong, Gloo, KrakenD, Apigee etc.)
- Knowhow about AsyncAPI is a plus
- Kubernetes experience is a plus
- Knowledge about 5G network architecture and network exposure is a plus
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages