Senior Java Engineer/Architect
We dream. We design. We develop. We deliver. We're TiVo.
- TiVo Poland Sp. z o.o.
- Employment contract
Here’s what you’ll need to be successful:
- Very good programming skills in Java 8
- Good knowledge of Spring, Apache CXF, JOOQ, Mockito, AssertJ, Maven, MySQL
- Experience at functional java programming
- Understanding of best programming practices and integration patterns.
- Experience with designing and enforcing best-in-class software development processes
- Capability to work with large Java projects consisting of multiple subprojects.
- Passion for developing scalable and highly available backend applications
- Willingness to learn new things related to the digital television industry
- Good spoken and written Polish and English
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Vavr, Docker
- Tools: GIT, GitLab and Jira and Confluence
- CI/CD (Jenkins, Concourse)
- Knowledge of REST API architecture style
- Java 8
- Apache CXF
Project you can join
TiVo is known for building great backend solutions for TV operators that serves millions of users around the Word. We put quality, scalability and reliability in the first place.
Currently we are looking for Senior Java Engineer with previous designing experiences to join our backend team!
Here’s what you get to do:
- Development of backend products related to Internet TV industry (OTT)
- Designing, developing and testing new modules and features of the product (80% of new feature development!)
- Proposing changes to software architecture and providing Proof of Concept for new ideas
- Performing code review for fellow team members
- Work in Scrum methodology
- Tuning application’s performance and reliability
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events