Expect more. Connect more. Be more at Diebold Nixdorf. Our teams automate, digitize, and transform the way more than 75 million people around the globe bank and shop in this hyper-connected, consumer-centric world. Join us in connecting people to commerce in this vital, rewarding role.
We are looking for a Backend Java Software Engineer to join our R&D team of 20+ Software Developers, QA Engineers, technical writers and performance engineers that are responsible for our Vynamic Marketing product. The team is split between two locations: Poland and India, and is developing marketing user story solutions that are offered with our ATMs. We are not talking about simple one step adverts but complex multistep operations that help the customers to take personalised loans or receive special offers, print coupons or notifications from the banks. On top of it we offer deep insights on the customers behaviour, based on data stored either in cloud or on premise.
If you dream about working for a global company, present in over 180 countries that owns 33% of the global ATM market, apply!
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Configuration and Development of user story solutions (design, develop, test)
- Writing optimal and efficient code
- Code and documentation review
- Trouble shooting / problem management
- 3rd level support
Who we're looking for?
- Master or Bachelor in IT systems, computer systems or related
- At least 2 years’ experience in Java Software Development or a similar position
- Communicative English
- Knowledge and experience in some technologies mentioned in our tech stack
- Java 8
- J2EE 7
- Spring Data, JPA
- Web Services (REST JSON, SOAP)
- JBoss EAP 7, WAS 9, Open Liberty
- Oracle Database, PostgreSQL
- Docker, Kubernetes, Azure
- Jenkins, Sonar, Black Duck
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages