PubNub is a globally distributed messaging infrastructure as a service. The PubNub platform powers realtime applications across a wide variety of use cases including chat, multiplayer games, ride dispatch services, social events, online auctions, education apps, notifications, IoT and more.
You will start with the use case of chat.
- Deliver a world class developer experience for framework users
- Work closely with product management, engineering, and support teams
- Create clear, usable programming interfaces for developers
- Write resilient, stable, maintainable code and the tests to prove it
- Work with technical writers to document frameworks
- Integrate with our multi platform strategy
- Demonstrate best practices for client application development
- Unlimited vacation day - rest and relaxation are important to us, take it when you need it.
- Team retreats - at least once during a year we are going to visit our colleagues from Silicon Valley
- Brand new office - in the heart of Katowice, with a chill room, collaborative area and a lot of space to just work effectively
- Flat structure - there is no problem to discuss your problem directly with anyone, starting from the CEO
Who we're looking for?
- Experience with a client state management framework such as Redux, GraphQL, MobX or Relay
- Developed frameworks or libraries intended for use by other developers
- Experience on “The backend of the frontend,” building non-ui based products
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with distributed teams
- Understanding of networking, concurrency and security
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Must be able to commute to and work out of our Katowice, Poland office
How we work?
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package