IT Business Analyst
IT Business Analyst
Commerzbank is a leading international commercial bank with branches and offices in almost 50 countries. The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey. For that type person we have role waiting for you as an IT Business Analyst in Trade Finance cluster.
Cluster Trade Finance delivers fast, client focused and central provision of trade finance products and services for all clients domestic as well as globally. We provide along the whole trade finance supply chain - electronically and traditionally. Our main products are documentary business (Letter of Credit, Collections), bank payment obligation (BPO) and guarantees. We combine all services regarding Trade Finance products form product development and product management, product specific / technical sales support up to run and change all Trade Finance IT-systems.
Description of the position:
In your role as IT Business Analyst you will be involved in the design, development and implementation of new functionalities or updates of our Trade Finance product suite based on a 3rd party product (TI plus from Finastra). You will be part of an international project team consisting of business experts, business analysts and IT experts. Your main duties include gathering, structuring and documenting business requirements defined by trade finance business experts; based on this you will create the functional design of the IT solutions within the trade finance application. You will be point of contact for the IT experts and business regarding functional design and and quality assurance of the Trade Finance solution.
Your main tasks will be:
You will be involved in all steps in the lifecycle of a software development.
- You will be responsible for translation of business requirements into the IT solutions based on “TI plus” (Finastra) and associated applications; i.e. acting as link between business experts of trade finance and IT development or maintenance teams
- Your main duty will include understanding and analyzing business requirements (actual/target), define and design the appropriate functional solutions, either as parametrization within the application or as functional IT concept to be realized by the development team
- You will advise and consult business as well as IT experts on functional concepts of the application and on business process or workflow optimization
- You will create concepts as business process models as well as business data or object models or specifications for the Trade Finance solution
- You will define functional test scenarios as well as quality assurance measures. In that context you will also support test-activities on test-environments.
- In case of incidents or issues, you will analyze and design solutions of the problems in close collaboration with other involved teams
- You will be one of the experts within your scrum team for all aspects of functional and business analysis aspects for the new Tade Finance (design, build and run)
What we offer:
- Friendly multicultural environment;
- The possibility of professional training and growth (English and German courses; technical trainings and workshops);
- 26 days of full paid holiday from the very beginning;
- Co-financing of Medical healthcare, Multisport;
- Employee Pension Scheme (PPE)
- Lunch card;
- Relax corner where you can recharge your batteries
Who we're looking?
What we expect from you:
- At least 2 years of experience as a IT Analysts, Project Manager or similar role
- Knowledge about functioning of a different applications and IT concepts
- Understanding and analyzing business requirements
- Being good in design business processes and documentation
- Openness for business travel to Germany (up to 50% of first 3-4 months)
- We will strongly appreciate if you have Trade Finance know how and know Finastra TI plus application
Foreign Language Skills:
- English B2 level (mandatory)
- German (optional)
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking