We develop software that helps eCommerce sell more using marketing automation across email, SMS, and web channels. We deliver more than 15 billion marketing messages each year for over 1,000 brands worldwide.
At present we’re looking for a hard-working Software Tester to help us in creating a brand-new product for the eCommerce. If you’re experienced with running the regression and acceptance tests, as well as the retests, you pay great attention to detail and know a thing or two about writing automated tests, you’re the person for the job!
Your daily tasks will include:
- ensuring software compliance with business requirements,
- writing and running of manual tests,
- writing and running of automated tests,
- writing testing scenarios,
- analysis, documentation and reporting of test results,
- close cooperation with the testing team.
We promise that you will:
Salary: 6000-12000 zł gross (UoP)
- get busy – working on an interesting project, with up-to-date technologies, in the Agile methodology (Scrum/Kanban),
- have your say – that is a real influence on the shape of the final product and solutions used,
- be stimulated – by your colleagues and tasks as we thrive to continually develop our skills,
- get stable employment with good money (see top) – either B2B with paid holidays and sick leave, or standard contract of employment with paid holiday/sick leave benefits – the choice is yours,
- get your upskilling funded – because we do invest in our team,
- get some flexibility – in the form of flexible working hours and an option to work remotely from time to time,
- enjoy an informal work environment in a friendly team of 10 (and counting).
Who we're looking?
Apply now if you have:
- at least 3 years of experience,
- knowledge of technologies that support software testing,
- knowledge of SQL
- good command of English,
- team-player and goal-oriented mindset.
We’ll be hyped if you:
- know how to write automated testing,
- know YouTrack, Octopus, Postman, Visual Studio.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package