Senior Developer (Online Charging System)
Online Charging System (OCS) is a bridge between IT and the Telco world. OCS meets the high performance and availability regimes typical of telecommunications systems and combine it with the complex business logic, characteristic of IT systems. Taking all of this into consideration it makes the development of the OCS an outstanding challenge. We are looking for people ready to join our innovative OCS implementation project at T-Mobile. If working with sophisticated solutions and solving complex problems, sounds appealing to you – apply now.
- Online Charging system detailed design;
- Go programming;
- Business requirements and complex issue analysis;
- Agile development;
- Effective and transparent status report;
- Support continuous integration and delivery environment;
- Support DevOps engineers.
Who we're looking for?
Must have profound knowledge of:
- Designing, implementing and maintenance of Real Time charging system;
- Defining High Availability, Scalability and High Performance systems;
- Creation of distributer, containerized (Kubernetes), microservices application;
- Migration of rating and/or billing systems
- Must have knowledge of 3GPP OCS/PCRF standards, TMF (TAM, SID).
Experience in tools/technologies:
- Go, Python, PL/SQL, Java;
- Oracle, MongoDB, Redis;
- DIAMETER, REST protocol;
- Gerrit, Jira, Ansible, Git, Maven, Kubernetes, Docker;
- RobotFramework, Seagull;
- Ability to create HLD and Technical Document (Enterprise Architect);
- Experience in development of other billing areas (Billing, Invoicing, Account Receivables, Dunning) will be an advantage;
- Education in Computer Science or Telecommunication;
- 8+ years industry experience with minimum 3 years in Real-time Charging;
- Fluent English.
How we work?
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages