Atlassian Aplication Architect
- Full lifecycle management of tools to support agile development fx:
- Automatize installation, patching and disaster recovery procedures.
- Application and Operations architecting
- Configuration and development of enhancement module in Jira/Confluence
- Deliver and support services for development teams being able to plan, document and review their deliverables.
- Device, describe and facilitate methodologies and workflows across development teams.
- Supporting development teams in their use of the services.
The products and service delivered to cusomer from this department are:
- Application Platform as a Service
- Security as a Service
- Continuous Delivery as a Service
- Log Management as a Service
- Agile platform as a Service
- Tools support for development and Test excellence
- Tools support for Agile development
The responsibility is the whole lifecycle management of the products in the department - from architecting, implementing, support and removal. The purpose is to enable the rest of organization by building robust and scalable solutions, that the rest of projects can build the bank application and their devops rutines on.
Who we're looking for?
- Fluent english and communication
- Superb understanding of development process, technology and individual developer efficiency
- Hands on Java and Groovy
- Hands on Groovy
- Experience with intergration through REST services
- Jenkins and Artifactory
- Experience with SAFe and Agile
- Experience in banking
- Jira and Confluence experience as developer and administrtor