Senior Java Full-stack Developer
You and your teammates are responsible for all aspects of delivering software to your users:
- Automating testing and deployment of small and frequent releases
- Speaking to product owner and business on features and requirements
- Production availability of your service - if you build the service you own the service!
You will join global IT team in Global Banking & Markets (GBM) which is the "investment bank" for our client. Our businesses generate millions of transactions across a range of financial markets. Our IT teams design and develop modern systems covering all aspects - trading in the markets, sales and customer tools, handling transactions and building financial and regulatory reporting.
We are building two new Krakow-based teams - FOS IT (Front Office Supervision). Your team will be a part of small IT department, globally less than 30 people and currently based in London and India.
Digital product to improve Front Office Supervisor's oversight & evidencing. Single '1 stop shop' dashboard, maintaining c.40 controlling points, consolidating a broad range of Control data from various global sources that will carry out Workflow on that data and will present it in a Portal / User Interface. It will be used in 50+ countries.
We are building a new Ingestion Framework, a new UI and integrating a Workflow utility.
Who we're looking for?
You have at least 5+ years of experience with Software Development
- Strong experience with back-end technologies: Microservice architecture, Java 8, Spring Boot Admin, Spring Batch, Spring Integration
- Working experience with Front-end technologies: Angular 5-7, HTML5, CSS3
- Experiences with Test driven development methodologies such as Junit & BDD
- Ability to solve complex problems and propose solutions
Prior experience in Front Office development