Technical, Integration Engineer
The role is for a Senior Integration Engineer in Warsaw who will work on project covering system migration, integration, development, new processes implementation. Candidate need to be familiar with treasury system integration or legacy system integration with Bank ecosystems.
Project will need 30% of time traveling to the client headquarter located in Germany
We are looking for candidates with Investment Banking Treasury Systems experience, implementation or / and maintenance. Preferably with Quantum Treasury Management Systems but we will consider also candidates with experience with others systems like Murex or Calypso.
This is long term project for our prestigious client covering implementation of FIS Quantum (SunGard AvantGard) system and product migration from old legacy Treasury system
Who we're looking for?
- Experience with FIS Quantum (previously SunGard)
- Treasury product knowledge (basic)
- Treasury product tradelife cycle (basic)
- Strong experience in Treasury system integration with banking environments
- Communication strength, high team ability and resilience
- Independent work
- Knowledge of migration activities, both planning, conception and execution
- Murex experience/knowledge is a Plus
- knowledge of tools for versioning, release Management, Build Management, Bug Tracking, Modeling.
- basic working knowledge of Crystal reports and Quantum specific reporting tools would also be useful.
- Fluent spoken and written German is an Advantage