Lead Blockchain Engineer
- Collaborating with other professionals (business analysis, architects) to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new distributed software or applications
- Designing the integration components with external/third-party systems
- Working in an Agile team with such tools as Confluence and Jira
- Developing high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
The Opportunity: Senior Software Engineer with experience in distributed systems.
The Blockchain team at Luxoft is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join our Innovation Development team, specifically to the Core Blockchain delivery team. You will develop solutions to help our customers from Financial, Healthcare, Insurance and Automotive industries to renovate their businesses by using cutting edge Blockchain technology.
If you're committed deliver the projects, have nice analytic skills and wish to design decentralized systems, we'd love to see you as part of our team!
DLT & Blockchain, Digital Identity (SSI), Cryptography, Java/Kotlin + Spring
Who we're looking for?
- Extensive experience building scalable Java/Kotlin applications 3-5 years
- Extensive experience with object oriented programming and micro-service architecture
- Knowledge of Spring (specifically Spring Boot / Spring Rest) and Gradle, Git.
- Extensive experience with building RESTful APIs and Web services, using OpenAPI/Swagger
- Experience with SQL and/or NoSQL databases (MongoDB, CouchDB, H2, PostgreSQL)
- Experience with JPA and ORM
- Experience with developing distributed systems and using such tools as Consul, Zookeeper, Kafka
- Good debugging skills and ability to assess the overall performance of distributed network
- The ability to design and develop application from initial design to final delivery it to production
- Nice to have experience with design of infrastructure security for web applications
- Nice to have experience with deploying and managing applications to the cloud, in particular AWS, Azure
- Nice to have experience with cloud technologies, such as Docker, Ansible, Kubernetes *Nice to understand replication algorithms in distributed systems, i.e PBFT, Raft/Paxos
- Nice to know the basics of asymmetric cryptography
As a plus:
- Want to design a decentralized applications based on Blockchain technology
- Experience with Hyperledger Fabric, R3 Corda or other Blockchain technology
- Advance in modern cryptography technique