- You and your teammates are responsible for all aspects of delivering software to your users:
o Automating testing and deployment of small and frequent releases
o Speaking to product owner and business on features and requirements
o Production availability of your service - if you build the service you own the service!
Our client`s businesses generate millions of transactions across a range of financial markets. Our IT teams design and develop modern systems covering all aspects - trading in the markets, sales and customer tools, handling transactions and building financial and regulatory reporting.
We are building two new Krakow-based teams - FOS IT (Front Office Supervision). Your team will be a part of small IT department, globally less than 50 people and currently based in London and India.
Digital product to improve Front Office Supervisor's oversight & evidencing. Single '1 stop shop' dashboard, maintaining controlling points, consolidating a broad range of Control data from various global sources that will carry out Workflow on that data and will present it in a Portal / User Interface. It will be used in 50+ countries.
We are building a new Ingestion Framework, a new UI and integrating a Workflow utility.
Technologies: Spring Boot, Spring Admin, Java 8, Angular 7, TypeScript, Message Queues, REST APIs, Ansible, Oracle
Who we're looking for?
- Designing and developing microservices using Java and Spring Boot
- Strong experience with back-end technologies: Microservice architecture, Java 8, Spring Boot Admin, Spring Batch, Spring Integration
- Working experience with Front-end technologies: Angular 5-7, HTML5, CSS3
- Ability to solve complex problems and propose solutions
- Excellent communication skills,
- Proven track record of working on significant projects from conception to completion,
- Should be able to provide innovative solutions to complex business problems
- Experience with messaging systems
- Experience designing distributed applications using in-memory stores
- Automated deployment tools eg Ansible
Previous experience in financial industry is a plus.