Functional Safety Manager
- Ensuring that a Safety Case argument and evidence is developed with sufficient argumentation to claim product safety integrity.
- Interface with customer on regularly basis to collaborate the technical requirements, issues and project status
- Planning and coordination of the functional safety activities. Collaborate with project manager, development team, suppliers and customers on Functional Safety
- Lead development teams for safety analysis completion
- Coaching the development team in the functional safety development processes and methods
- Management and analysis of safety requirements to develop system level Technical Safety Concept and Technical Safety Requirements, in collaboration with engineering competencies
- ASIL work package tailoring with respect to assigned Safety Goals/Safety Requirements. Ensuring that the Development Interface Agreement(s) (DIA) is planned, developed and reviewed / approved by the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM).
- Ensuring that FS confirmation measures such as audits and assessments are planned and complete.
- Participation in project design reviews, providing risks and mitigations for the project safety related issues.
Join us to:
- Help us advance mobility, save lives and improve our planet
- See effects of your work in showrooms of almost every car seller
- Learn new technologies thanks to the collaboration with our customers’ technical centers
Who we're looking for?
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Written and fluent spoken English is mandatory
- Degree in electrical engineering, software or comparable
- 3+ years of experience in functional safety for automotive (preferred)
- knowledge of ISO 26262 or comparable standards
- Proven track on development and implementation of safety concepts
- Proven track on safety analysis methods (FTA, FMEA, FMEDA)
- Systems engineering or software architect background
- Preferably proven track on technical leadership
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package