Our client is a global FMCG products manufacturer who is developing its portfolio of Reduced-Risk Products, utilizing modern technologies and IT department in particular to disrupt traditional processes within his branches around the world.
The team is responsible for the architecture, development, and production operation of websites, global online operations, infrastructure, marketing. We are strong believers in automation and ownership. The team is heavily automating different levels of testing (unit, integration, UI tests with selenium) and deploying their changes using CI/CD pipelines. The project is developed using Scrum and extensively utilizing modern technologies in the cloud.
The team we want you to be part of is responsible for developing consumer-facing products - mobile and web - which are at the heart of the consumer experience
We hire people, not for a project, but the company. If the project (or your work in it) is over, you go to another project or a paid “Idle”.
You will become a part of independent feature team working on ecommerce solution, aiming to achieve high quality of product using unit, UI and integration tests. You will also be expected to prepare workshops, meetings and share expertise with other PHP developers as well as your ideas on how to approach problems, propagating good practices across all the team.
- At least 6+ years of professional software development
- Experience in working with modern PHP frameworks like Laravel or Symphony (Laravel preferred)
- Experience in working with NodeJS
- Strong knowledge of software design patterns and service-oriented architecture
- Strong knowledge of SDLC, strong knowledge of working with git-based versioning systems and integrating them into CI/CD pipelines
- Strong Experience in building/integrating REST services and a very good understanding of the HTTP stack
- Knowledge about GraphQL protocol (practical experience is a plus)
- Experience in using cloud services in production (Azure is a plus)
- Experience in Magento APIs is a plus
- Experience in LDAP/AD or any Identity provider, especially oAuth, OpenID, SAML
- Experience in working with containerized applications (K8S is a plus)
- Good experience in writing automated units, functional and integration tests
- Knowledge about modern frontend development techniques & frameworks (hands-on experience with React/Vue/Angular is a plus)
- Ready for being autonomous, proactive, and to take technical leadership
- Personal Maturity,
- Engineering Mindset,
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Style guide
- Code review
- Pair programming
- Static Code Analysis
- Code metrics
- Knowledge Base
- Version control: Git
- Unit tests
- Integration tests
- System tests
- Performance tests
- Manual testing
- Automated testing
- Additional monitor
- Freedom to select tools
- OS X
- Methodology: Agile
- Architectural decisions are made by: Team
- Who chooses technology: Architect
- Project management software: JIRA
- Can switch project
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Language courses
- Temporary housing
- Visa Services
- Adaptation tips
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Integration events
DataArt is a global software engineering firm that takes a uniquely human approach to solving problems. With over 20 years of experience, teams of highly-trained engineers around the world, deep industry sector knowledge, and ongoing technology research, we help clients create custom software that improves their operations and opens new markets. Powered by our People First principle, we work with clients at any scale and on any platform, and adapt alongside them as they evolve.
We integrate our engineering excellence with deeply human values that drive our business and our approach to relationships: curiosity, empathy, trust, honesty, and intuition. These qualities help us deliver high-value, high-quality solutions that our clients depend on, and lifetime partnerships they believe in.
DataArt has earned the trust of some of the world’s leading brands and most discerning clients, including Nasdaq, Travelport, Ocado, Centrica/Hive, Paddy Power Betfair, IWG, Univision, Meetup and Apple Leisure Group among others.
DATAART IN NUMBERS
- 5000+ professionals.
- 25 years in operation.
- 26 offices in the USA, Europe, and Latin America.
- 13 countries.
- <10 % attrition rate.
- 31% women.
- Glassdoor review score — 4.8.
Team satisfaction survey 2020
- 95 % of our team members are ready to recommend us as a good employer to their friends.
- 92 % of our team members are ready to spend 2+ more years of their career with us.
- 75 % are satisfied with their total deal with DataArt.
- Healthcare & Life Sciences.
- Retail & Distribution.
- Travel, Transportation & Hospitality.
- Media & Entertainment
OUR CULTURE AND PRINCIPLES
People and relationships are the foundation of our success. We invest in long-term relationships, with our colleagues and clients alike. We’re a global technology consultancy with deep tech and domain expertise. We embrace change and foster an environment of experiment and learning which lets us illuminate our talents and apply them within our ecosystem.
PEOPLE FIRST: our relationships with clients and colleagues are based on mutual respect, no matter our differences.
EXPERTISE: open up your potential within DA ecosystem.
FLEXIBILITY: experiment and learn, embrace change.
TRUST: is at the core of our relationships with partners and colleagues. We lead via context and let professionals do their work the best they can.
Our policy of equal opportunities in employment
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. You and any job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of bias including age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, color, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. DataArt is committed to providing a working environment free from harassment and bullying and ensuring all staff are treated, and treat others, with dignity and respect. Our commitment to promoting equal opportunities and creating the workplace free of harassment and discrimination is supported by the implementation of respective policies and controls, provides an appropriate environment to encourage good performance and conduct at all its working locations, at all times.