The Tax & Treasury team is responsible, but not limited to Treasury Management System (TMS)– Quantum.
We are currently looking for IT Functional Engineer who will lead and deliver the analysis, design, configuration, customization, testing, deployment and support for applications within the Tax & Treasury capability area.
IT Functional Engineer will be also responsible for performing leading-edge work and develops new approaches/solutions as we as delivery the functional leadership. Should be also able to mentor others in the organization, provide work direction and general guidance to other team members.
- Partnering with the business in understanding the solutions which are require for Tax & Treasury
- Acting as functional leader of medium to large projects within the Tax & Treasury capability.
- Being accountability across multiple functional and technical areas with wide range of complexity.
- Proactive analyzing of business processes and identifying of innovative ways to address business needs
- Working directly with Business resources to establish requirements for the implementation of changes in the business process.
- Drives the evaluation of the factors which must be addressed in the change program.
- Leading Continuous Improvement (CI) initiatives as well as consulting and sharing knowledge across organization
- Working for the global organization, with a long history and a great corporate culture that focus heavily on its people development
- An opportunity to take part in a digital transformation working with the newest, cutting edge technologies on solutions for the whole EMEA region
- Attractive employment conditions:
- competitive salary
- benefits package,
- private health care,
- premium brand-new office in the Centre of Kraków,
- flexible work,
- great atmosphere
- Possibility to work in an international team with the best IT professionals from all over the world
Who we're looking for?
Key Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree; 7+ years of professional experience with a minimum of 5 years of Information Technology experience
- Proven experience in working directly with business clients
- Experience with deploying and driving execution via performance measurement, benchmarking, and related visual management
- Held prior accountabilities that required influencing leaders outside of administrative authority
- Strong leadership and service delivery skills
- Broad range of business and IT experiences; Has achieved technical and/or business certifications
- Verbal and written fluency in English is mandatory
- Ability to work in a virtual team which may work across distance (remote), cultures and time zones, in a matrix organization with multiple reporting lines, also outside the K-C organization including suppliers, partners and customers.
Technical Skills required:
Experienced in Treasury Management System (TMS)– Quantum with hands on expertise in Requirements Analysis, solution design, configuration and testing of sub functions with the Quantum application (but not limited to) such as:
- Inbound and Outbound architecture & the functionality
- Bank reconciliation process
- GL Interface
- Enterprise Data Management
- Interface with other financial applications
Experienced in SAP FI module with hands on expertise in Requirements Analysis, solution design, configuration and testing of sub functions within SAP FI (but not limited to) such as:
- General Ledger Accounting (G/L)
- Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable(AR/AP) processing
- Bank Accounting and interfaces
- Bank Statement & Payment interfaces
- Exposure to digital technologies and SAP S4 HANA
- Experience with non-SAP applications within the scope of the FI capability such as Quantum, FXALL, Reuters, SWIFT etc. and their interface with SAP
- Understanding of the Treasury business processes and related best practices
- Experience with Agile development methodologies in a DevOps environment
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus