Senior Business Analyst
- Development of BRDs and FSDs based on new distributed regulations
- Close cooperation with Business Owners for proper requirement implementation
- Requirement elicitation
- Stakeholder management
- Working with Dev/QAs within SDLC
Join our Development Center in Krakow and become a member of our open minded, progressive and professional team. In this role you will be working on projects for one our world leaders in Banking. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career.
If you know Capital Market regulations, have worked with regulatory requirements and keen to implement new ones from scratch - write us and join our team. We are currently looking for new team member to work on the Prudential and Liquidity Requirements Regulations (business Know How) for European branch.
Who we're looking for?
- Solid BA working experience (5+years)
- Strong analytical skills
- Good knowledge & Experience with:
- Prudential Regulatory Reports covering European / German jurisdictions including but not limited to: COREP, FINREP, Resolution Planning, IRRBB, ICAAP, National Reporting, AnaCredit and Million Loans
- Fluent English
NICE TO HAVE
- Qualified Accountant
- Business Objects experience
- Axiom Experience.