GlobalLogic is inviting an experienced Front-End (Angular) Developer to join our engineering team.
Our team is building an analytical platform for the client. A platform that will be gathering information about some assets from various sources, normalize it according to the predefined flow, and show it to users as a set of analytical dashboards/charts/sheets. The gathered and processed information will let the customers make decisions regarding the business state of the investigated assets. Analytical information will help customers to predict the future state of the appropriate companies and improve customers’ business processes.
The client provides high-value analysis and support to partner companies for the identification and mitigation of emerging business challenges. Today the customer’s business processes are highly manual and fragmented.
The project is aimed to define and bring to life a digital platform that connects the client employees with relevant and meaningful information about their portfolio holdings, enabling insights and bringing them to action.
- Implement new features in a highly collaborative environment with Product, Design, DevOps, Back-End, and Front-End engineers.
- AWS environment knowledge.
- Knowledge of integration with cloud-native applications.
- Good team player.
- Collaborate with Solution Architect, Stakeholders, and Product Owners to identify the scope.
- Participate in backlog decomposition & estimation.
- Participate in sprint planning.
- Code review.
- Bug Fixing.
GlobalLogic is looking for a developer, with at least 2 years of relevant commercial development experience in different roles on a project (or different projects)
- Self-motivated and communicative
- Angular v11 proficiency and Git experience
- Familiar with CI/CD processes. Can participate in and extend the process from coding, and testing to deployment.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Language courses
- Sign up bonus
- Adaptation tips
- Visa Services
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Integration events
GlobalLogic, a Hitachi Group Company, is a leader in digital product engineering. We help our clients design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating our strategic design, complex engineering, and vertical industry expertise with Hitachi’s Operating Technology and Information Technology capabilities, we help our clients imagine what’s possible and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare & life sciences, media and entertainment, manufacturing, semiconductor, and technology industries.