Regular/Senior Scrum Master
- Essential Job Functions
- Build and lead multi disciplinary agile teams / analytics product delivery Pod's
- Enabling teams to self-organize, self-manage and deliver via effective Agile practices
- Support and enforce the team rules on topics like quality, Kanban WIP etc.
- Coordinate with other teams on the Agile Release Train and communicate status to the management
- Active leading and supporting relentless improvement of the way the team performs its activities.
- Facilitate meetings like Daily Stand-Up, Iteration Review and Iteration Retrospective, and participate effectively in Scrum of Scrums
- Engage & proactively coach Product Owners to constantly refine the product backlog, with a focus on ensuring that backlog items/requirements are ready for planning into a future sprints;
- Facilitate daily team synchronization stand-ups/scrums, Sprint Planning sessions, retrospectives and sprint reviews /delivery demos/show-and-tells;
- Heavily involved in team activation with guidance on structure, risk identification and mitigation strategies
- Design, develop and establish agile governance understanding the value of metrics such as estimates and actuals, burn down and velocity;
- Take proactive ownership of issues that could impact delivery of team commitments, reaching out to the wider Head of Software Delivery, IT community, Product Owners or other stakeholders to facilitate impediment removal;
- Ensure that dependencies with other teams across the organization or with third parties are highlighted during sprint planning sessions and managed accordingly;
- Work closely with the Product Owners leads to develop a continuous improvement roadmap
We are looking brand new Data Analytics team for new customer.
In essence, client is leveraging the Azure PaaS platform with all kind of (business) data to build an advanced analytics platform aiming at delivering better insights and applications to the business.
The platforms are continuously being enhanced to support (additional) CI/CD and validated learning environment for science, machine learning and AI capabilities for all areas customer-facing like digital omni-channel interaction and commerce, commerce relevance, personalisation, loyalty and marketing and non-customer-facing like assortment optimization, supply chain optimization, external parties and IoT.
We will be working on end to end functionality including architecture, data preparation, processing and consumption by systems.
Who we're looking for?
Kanban, Agile Coaching, SAFe, Scrum MasterNICE TO HAVE