- Designing and implementing new features in a Java test framework
- Automating Java-based builds and tests using Gradle, Jenkins, Artifactory, Kubernetes, Docker and a host of other technologies
- Collaborating and assisting your colleagues in international development teams
- Evaluating and extending our tools to continuously improve efficiency and code quality
- Sharing knowledge
If Java is your thing, but you're not afraid of groovy or Python, join our Engineering Productivity team and help us make sure our cutting-edge product gets built and released every day in increasingly awesome iterations. Your work will heavily impact everyone in your immediate vicinity and colleagues in branches around the world. If you ever wanted a job where you're writing software for people who actually come and congratulate you on a job well done and offer even more ideas - well, this is the perfect job for you.
On a daily basis you will be working with Java, Gradle, Python and perhaps a bit of Go. Things you will encounter include Jenkins, QuickBuild, Artifactory, Kubernetes, Docker and pipelines of all sorts. The essence of the job is that there is a test framework which is part of a product release pipeline and you will be responsible for taking care of it. Both the framework and the pipeline need to be clear, fast and reliable as they ensure that our product is fully ready for a client release. Your main responsibility will be taking care of the mentioned framework, extending it, adding new functionality as required by new product features and making sure it fits neatly into the pipeline. You will also be assisting people who use the framework and be responsible for certain pipeline stages. There are already colleagues doing that, so you will not be on your own, but rest assured that the job never gets boring. Note that this is not a devOps position in any way, you will be writing and debugging code a lot of the time. You will not have to be on call outside of regular working hours.
Who we're looking for?
Desired skills & experience
- Sound Java knowledge, professional experience in development and architectural design
- A solid foundation in object-oriented programming, data structures, and algorithms
- Experience with refactoring, clean code, clean architecture, design patterns, etc.
- Analytical thinking and the ability to get to the root of a problem
- Being a team player with a proactive approach
- Fluent communication in English
- A quality-first/ product mindset
- Problem-solving skills
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Sala Sportowa
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking