This BANK is one of the world's leading financial groups. Headquartered in Tokyo and with approximately 350 years of history, The BANK is a global network with around 2,300 offices in over 50 countries including the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, Asia and Oceania, and East Asia. The group has over 150,000 employees, offering services including commercial banking, trust banking, securities, credit cards, consumer finance, asset management, and leasing.
As one of the top financial groups globally with a vision to be the world's most trusted, we want to attract, nurture and retain the most talented individuals in the market. The size and range of the BANK's global business creates opportunities for our employees to stretch themselves and reap the rewards, whilst our common values, to behave with integrity and responsibility, and to build a culture which is fair, transparent, and honest, underpin everything that we do. We aim to be the financial partner of choice for our clients, whatever their requirements, building long-term relationships, serving society, and fostering shared and sustainable growth for a better world.
Exchange Messaging Services provides the follow:
Main Purpose of the Role :
Gain sufficient knowledge on the environment and tasks to be performed:
· Transition MUFG EMEA and Securities to M365
· Federate MUFG EMEA and Securities to wider MUFG group
· Deploy MS teams including video + voice into MUFG EMEA and Securities
· Provide guidance on best practice for azure based infrastructure
· Project Support – i.e. communication plan\Scheduling Activates
· Provide an escalation path for administrators
· Incident management and problem management to include reporting function
· Update and create the Standard Operating Procedure
· Ensure that the system meet existing regulations and eDiscovery requirements
Managing messaging services
Issue\create communications\schedules for Messaging services related projects.
Functional / Technical Competencies:
· Deep understanding of M365 platform and services to include transition of global organization.
· Expert knowledge of Microsoft Teams to include voice \ video
· Expert knowledge of Enterprise Vault and Compliance Tooling
· Expert knowledge of user provisioning process
· Expert knowledge of Mobile infrastructure
· Ability to communicate effectively with a global org.
· Solid experience of delivering new services into enterprise environment.
· Global Messaging experience with experience of supporting user base of cica 100,000 in finical organisations
· Proven track record of delivering M365 into multiple organisations as lead engineer.
Education / Qualifications:
Expert level of Active Directory, M365, Azure AD
MCSE Messaging\MCSANICE TO HAVE
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with over 17,000 international employees within its 58 offices in 29 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 13 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Gdansk. We employ over 2,000 professional experts carrying out projects for over 100 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, India, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company almost 80 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!