In this role, you will have the opportunity to leverage your expertise in Cloud Automation technologies (Both IBM and NonIBM), various scripting languages, Operational Support, OS or Network knowledge.
- Evaluation of automation opportunities for offerings and the deployment of automated workflows ensuring reduction in cycle times, overall cost and client satisfaction
- Develop scripting one of the following languages: Python, Node.js, Go
- Use Ansible or CHEF and Salt to modify or gather information on VMs or Network Devices
- Design and Develop APIs
- Utilize the RedHat tools, including OpenShift
- Operate in an automated CI/CD model leveraging Github for Code Repositories
As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world’s technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
We are currently looking for Cloud Application Developer to work in a collaborative environment that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies. You will be responsible for the development, enhancement and maintenance of automation relating to orchestration and management of Network, VMs and Containers in the Cloud Space.
Who we're looking for?
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience with application development
- Experience in an IT domain
- Experience in areas that may include one or more of the following: Python, Node.js, Kue, Go, Mongo DB, json, RestApi, Kubernetes, Kafka, Git, Loopback, etc.
- Working knowledge of Windows/Linux OS, server logs and SQL query
- Expertise in translating IT requirements in the design, development, and assembly of components to create fully automated and integrated solutions.
- Experience with at least one of the following: CHEF/SALT/Ansible
- Familiarity in developing with Github / Jenkins and other CI/CD tools
- Familiar with the RedHat tools
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Cinema& trips for IBMers
- Events for IBMers (e.g. Health Week)
- Multisport Card
- Summer Camps for children
- Discounts for IBMers
- Cafeteria System
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking