Help us make the HubSpot web properties the best that they can be by:
- Working with the Web Team to learn about our development tools and environment
- Learning about HubSpot’s teams and departments
- Developing new tools and services for internal and external use
- Participating in weekly strategy, status and code review meetings
- Bringing fun and innovative ideas to the table on improving our sites
- Working in an agile environment
The Web Team is looking for a developer with a DevOps mindset to help us build, maintain and update our web properties: HubSpot.com, INBOUND.com, the HubSpot Blogs, our international sites and more. We’re a lean team of developers on the marketing team that make a giant impact.
What does it take?
We’re looking for someone that loves to code, problem solve and has an interest in infrastructure and systems management. The team is a tight knit bunch and we are looking for someone who has a keen interest in CI/CD (Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery). You should be as comfortable starting a project from scratch as you are digging into an existing codebase. You should also have experience working with build/deployment pipelines for both front and backend applications.
Technologies we work with are:
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Cloud Formation and Terraform
- GCP and AWS
- BrowserStack, Percy, Cypress
- The HubSpot COS
- HTML5, CSS3 with Sass
- Node.js and NPM
Who we're looking for?
- Must be enrolled in an undergraduate program through June 2021
- Must have full-time availability (40 hours/week M-F) January-June 2021
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking