The setup is built around Calypso's own Gradle build and deploy scripting. Utilizing Jenkins, GIT/Bitbucket for deployment to servers.
For provisioning of servers we are using Ansible for Windows.
You should be at least knowledgeable about Jenkins, scripting in various forms both in Linux and Windows. A good understanding about branching strategies and maintaining a CI/CD pipeline to be most efficient.
You should be familiar with agile development and how to work in a team oriented development approach.
- You will enhance and maintain current CI/CD processes of dev, test, prod environments supporting Calypso platform for 16 banks in Denmark.
- You will create a new CI/CD processes for regression test framework
- You will create, enhance and maintain ELK-based application monitoring
- You will promote DevOps work culture in the team and organization
- You will actively participate and give input to team planning and estimations
- Calypso experience and domain knowledge is not crucial in this role as you will be working in the team with very skilled developers who can guide you
DevOps resource for Calypso Platform team. The job will include managing and maintaining CI/CD pipeline (servers, Jenkins, build and deploy setup, automated testing, releases etc..) along with team.
You will be part of a team of 8 to 9 persons, consisting of Config Manager, release Manager and various TA. 3 of these are going to be OPS oriented.
Who we're looking for?
- Have at least a Bachelors' degree in computer science or related field
- Have at least 3 years of professional experience as a DevOps engineer
- Have hands-on experience with tools like Jenkins, Nexus, Artifactory, Sonarqube, GIT/BitBucket, ELK (Elastic Search & Kibana)
- Have hands-on experience with bash scripting
- Have experience working with both windows & linux system administration
- Have the willingness to gain knowledge and ability to learn fast
- Possess a proactive approach and can-do attitude
- Are a team player open to collaboration with others
- Have Java developer background
- Have experience with Calypso platform
- Have experience with SAFe and agile ways of working