Senior Business Intelligence Consultant
- Active participation in projects as a member of the team to keep up to date with the latest technologies and trends,
- Estimates the effort required to deliver a project based on the statement of work,
- Leads meetings with the customer technical teams (training, workshops, handovers, knowledge transfer, collecting requirements from clients, etc.) and internal project teams,
- Break down business requirements into the technical specification,
- Prepares technical input for offers,
- Troubleshooting and solving technical issues,
- Supervises technical quality and set priorities for others,
- Can lead small (2-3 ppl.) delivery team and is responsible for delivery within the agreed hours budget.
- 8k PLN self-development budget for training, international conferences, university courses,
- Hardware budget,
- All necessary licenses and tools for performing work,
- Co-financing of Multisport Card,
- Co-financing of Medical Care,
- Co-financing of additional group insurance,
- Clear, quantitative conditions for position promotion and a career path,
- Quarterly financial bonuses,
- Travel insurance, subsistence allowance, additional benefit with longer involvement abroad (up to 20% of salary),
- International projects for various market sectors/verticals,
- Authorized certifications have done on a regular basis,
- Flexible working hours including remote work.
Who we're looking for?
- Experience with Microsoft BI stack technologies like SSRS, SSAS, SSIS,
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Data stack like Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, Databricks,
- Familiarity with SQL language dialects like T-SQL,
- Understanding of data warehouse and relational databases concepts,
- Profound knowledge of own technical area and good knowledge of other related areas proven by MCP certification and past project experience,
- Minimum 4+ years of industry experience in commercial projects,
- Ability to define the technical architecture of a given application,
- Ability to work in a team and mentor less experienced members of the team,
- Fluent English. Nice to have:
- Understanding of Big Data and No-SQL concepts,
- Experience in the role of Team Leader or Tech Leader.
How we manage our projects?
Who makes architectural decisions?
Digital Advisor, team, tech leader
Who makes technology stack decisions?
Digital Advisor, team
Project management software
Azure DevOps, MS Project
Opportunity to change between projects
How we code?
Git, Azure DevOps
Static code analysis
How we test?
Freedom to pick your tools
Flexible working hours
5 - 23
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Life insurance
- Life insurance for family
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Quarterly bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Education budget (8000 PLN per year)
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking