Founded in 2004 in Vancouver Avigilon, a Motorola Solutions company, (https://www.avigilon.com/) provides trusted security solutions to the global market. Avigilon designs, develops, and manufactures advanced AI, video analytics, network video management software and hardware, surveillance cameras, and access control solutions that help change the way people interact with their security systems. Avigilon's solutions have been installed at thousands of customer sites, including school campuses, transportation systems, healthcare centers, public venues, critical infrastructure, prisons, factories, casinos, airports, financial institutions, government facilities, and retailers.
We are seeking a Front End Software Engineer for our Cloud applications team. This person should be passionate about development of awesome web applications and have a strong desire to go above and beyond the basic requirements. Our Front End Software Engineer will work in a full stack team composed of mobile, front-end and backend engineers on MultiSight service (www.multisight.com).
Our Microsoft Azure hosted cloud platform, Avigilon Blue, transmits data in real-time from our clients’ command centers and allows for immediate reviewing of analytic data occurrences which ultimately creates a safer, happier physical environment.
- Create cutting edge web applications using React focused on usability, responsiveness, configuration, and presentation of data through visualizations
- Leverage current technologies to build modern, functional, responsive web clients using React
- Evaluate and utilize the latest concepts, tools, and technologies
- Peer review code for adherence to coding standards and design guidelines
- Collaborate with UX and visual designers on proposed designs
Who we're looking for?
- Bachelor's degree is required, emphasis in Engineering, Computer Science or a related technical discipline
- Experience creating React applications or similar
- Experience and knowledge of data structures, algorithms and software design
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices including build environments and automated testing (knowledge of Azure DevOps is a plus)
- English language skills at level allowing efficient communication
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking