As a Senior DevOps Engineer for Rockwell Automation, you will have the opportunity to drive Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery of industry-leading commercial software and embedded software product lines that are known for their innovation and usability. You will be part of our agile teams that are responsible for modernizing and optimizing software delivery utilizing the latest and greatest DevOps skills from automated provisioning to automating CI/CD Pipeline.
When you join our Software Development group, you become part of a team that delivers cutting edge solutions to our customers and believes in continuous improvement, knowledge sharing and collaboration. You will join a team that is agile, innovative and is focused on improving our Product Quality and Engineering Productivity using the latest DevOps tool stack like Azure, AWS, VMware, Terraform, Jenkins, Maven, Chef, Elastic stack, Git and Nagios.
Who we're looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent knowledge in the areas Software Configuration Management
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, or software product development environment
- Proven application of tools like Jenkins, Git, Chef, Artifactory, Maven, VMWare, Azure, AWS, Nagios and Terraform
- Experience in Scripting languages like Python, Ruby, PowerShell
- Modern Source Control Management like Git.
- Experienced with the development and deployment of software automated tests or software automated test frameworks and associated execution frameworks and tools
- Proven ability to investigate and keep up with new technologies in DevOps space
- Working basic knowledge of IT networking infrastructure
- Proven ability to clearly and concisely communicate innovative solutions and complex technical information in verbal and written form
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with automated build systems
- Experience in collaborating with local and global technical development teams
- Contributions to open source software projects
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking