- Develop feature test strategies and write verification plans using existing test infrastructure (both COTS and in-house frameworks) - making sure the strategy is in alignment with various service level agreements and functional specifications;
- Pair-reviews (w/ software engineers) of system and integration tests and team mentorship;
- Test plan execution and feedback to project team
- Collaboration with onsite peers, clients and project management office
- Maintaining existent testing framework built on Gherkin and C#
Our Customer is one of the world's largest investment management companies. Based in Southern California, our client manages close to $2 trillion in assets and is looking for a new partner to participate in a full scale upgrade of their technology. We are looking for talented and ambitious people to work on the new engagement in the client's offices near Los Angeles, California.
Team consists of two distributed agile pods: onsite - located in Irvine California; offshore - in Krakow, Poland. The project that originally started in 2015, has developed a custom microservices-based (.NET) solution that provides position, cash and equity ownership-related data to a number of front office applications including compliance, order management, portfolio construction and optimization systems. The system is set to gradually become next generation position keeping service and support the organization during final stages of FO renovation efforts (a combination of short and long-term objectives).
Our offshore team is looking for a QA Lead that will be able to improve product quality by applying extended experience and best practices in test strategy / test plans definition, leveraging existing test infrastructure and writing moderately complex scripts to automate repetitive test scenarios. Successful candidate will also be responsible for helping the team to embed core principles of quality assurance in existing development process via propagating various QA approaches of thorough product verification.
Who we're looking for?
- Solid QA background: Test Reports, Automation QA, Manual testing methods,
- Experience with: Application lifecycle management (ALM), ALM HP, REST APIs testing, SQL, .NET Framework,
- Requirements Analysis, Problem Solving skills
- Basic dev knowledge of Java or C# or similar,
- Financial background, experience with FI instruments,
- Postman or relevant tool, AWS, Kafka, Tibco EMS, Autosys, QTest