The role involves working together with front office traders and sales, utilizing technologies to provide strategic sales trading systems for Equity Derivatives.
- The candidate will be participating in the design and development of cutting edge infrastructure, systems and applications used by Front Office to provide streamlined and revenue-generating services to our clients, focus is primarily on front-end side with opportunity to participate in full-stack design and implementation.
- Designing and building new pricing and analysis tools with modern technology for trading vanilla to light exotic products globally.
- The candidate will be expected to closely liaise with trading, sales, structuring and the tech groups in the equity derivatives business. The products spread across exchange listed, OTC and exotics.
- The candidate will be able to rapidly learn in-depth knowledge and gain experience of Equity Derivatives trading / risk management from both technology and business perspective.
Global Markets Tech team is looking for an experienced developer to join its Equity Derivatives team in Krakow.
Who we're looking for?
- This position is open to professionals with > 6 years of experience. Exceptional candidates with less experience can be considered.
- Minimum Bachelor degree from a recognized University. Computer Science / Engineering / Physics and Mathematics majors preferred.
- Self-motivated with independent thinking and a quick learner that can thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills, experience in working across business and IT at all levels will be a plus.
- An excellent team player with a focus on creating modern and maintainable solutions.
- Strong interest in applying academic knowledge/technical skills to solving practical problems in the Investment Banking industry.
- Knowledge and practical experience of Equity Derivatives is a plus.
NICE TO HAVE
- Responsive Web Design, Spring MVC, Spring Framework, Apache Kafka, GitLab, Java, Docker