- Participating and facilitating optimizations activities that client's ARTs, departments, and teams are engaged in.
- Conduct pilot and experiments together with Client's organization on their central methods and processes in order to get feedback and experience for scaling to whole of Client
- Take part in 2nd line of defense task within team OO to review sample check of development organization to comply with the control points related to change and release procedure.
- Follow up and move forward optimization initiatives with numerous stakeholders
- Support implementation of LACE concepts and processes. Coordinate initiatives with LACE DK
Organizational Optimizations, is a part of Lean Agile Center of Excellence (LACE), which is a part of the main area Development Excellence in our client organization.
Organization Optimization are to interact with rest of client teams as a learning organization striving for relentless improvement. The purpose are to optimize how the overall system of client works with a foundation on lean methodologies and agile mindset. The areas for optimization are the whole cycle of Software Delivery - being both development and operation of software.
Role will be part of the team OO ( currently composed out of is 7 team members, 1 in Poland and 6 in Denmark, having a product owner.
Who we're looking for?
- Experience in using Lean methodologies for process optimization
- Thorough understanding of software delivery using agile frameworks - including scaled agile frameworks like SAFe
- Real life experience and expertise on agile teams (SM, Dev, BA, PO, QA)
- Experience from change and improvements bases on lean methods and agile mindset
- The experience can be both as change agent, as leader of a change or part of organization subject to the change
- Facilitation skills, and needs to be able to engage on all levels including c-level
- Certifications in SAFe and lean and agile methodologies
NICE TO HAVE
- Scrum Master,
- Agile Coaching,