Our client, a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting is currently seeking a Software Architect. Strong focus on developing Micro-services with Spring Boot. WebEx interviews and immediate starts. This project is in collaboration with Google.
- Ensures and reviews that the business/technical requirements are understood and translated to system requirements consistent with framework/standards
- Evaluates and reviews design frameworks and methodologies and approves design in order to achieve functional and non-functional requirements and conformance to the architecture
- Creates, Consult and reviews Architectural Decisions, solution, perform re-engineering of architecture in order to create solution blueprints to meet project requirements
- Conduct NFR compliance verifications, validates NFR compliance, ensure alignment with overall architecture view, create/develops reference codes. Gives consultations to teams on complex coding and technical/product in order to ensure effective solution development
- Organize, document and review work items scope from a technical view point and approach in order to ensure completeness and consistency in scoping of projects
- Review and validates estimates for project and guide estimation for complex projects
- Review, Identify and prioritize technical risks in order to develop risk mitigation plan
- Participate in client discussion to understand the problems faced by the customer and articulates the same to the internal stakeholders, define and document the problem and get customer agreement, brings in best industry standards, provide different options in order to assist in identify and define the problem
Who we're looking for?
- Java, Spring, Microservices, Spring framework, Linux/Unix operating system, very good understanding of json/rest, Kafka, Consul, Oracle, Couchbase, Redis, JMeter/performance engineering, Tomcat, Freemarker, Spring MVC, MOM queues, regular expression, ELK, curiosity and persistence
- 5-7+ years of experience
- Experience in Engineering the cloud system in Java
- Troubleshooting issues in test and production environments
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM)
- Cloud exposure – Preferred Google Cloud Platform