Senior DevOps Engineer
- create automated, generic, sustainable, cost efficient & scalable frameworks within our Big Data Platform
We are looking for a DevOps specialist having multiple language and platform skillsets. Candidate needs to:
- Partner & collaborate to create automated, generic, sustainable, cost efficient & scalable frameworks within our Big Data Platform.
- Ready to take ownership of End to End Automations.
- Provides regular status reporting to key stakeholders including progress, risks, issues and mitigation steps
Who we're looking for?
- Devops specialist with a proven record of delivering innovative solutions to meet a particular need
- Very Strong Proficiency in Python including Advanced Topics and a strong Understanding of Memory aspects of a python code and the way data is handled between modules
- Should have experience in commonly used External Python Libraries (Pandas, Numpy, requests, Workbooks, XML/JSON, ZMQ for client server models)
- Cloudera expert with a strong understanding of Cloudera Manager and what is important in ensuring stability
- Should have a prior experience in writing Data Base Codes using any of the available Database.(Polling, Batches, Connections, Pools)
NICE TO HAVE
- Should be flexible in working with HTML(or any other frontend tool) in conjunction with python.
- Should have a good understanding of working with SQL
- Working knowledge of setting up Graphana dashboards
- Exposure or knowledge of Osmosys, APIGee/Cloudera, Moogsoft
- Exposure of CI/CD Pipeline for automated deployment, monitoring and reporting.
- Experience in REST API
- Experience in using multi-threading to pull external data