- Educate the teams and organization on scrum values and their meaning to everyday work,
- find and highlight areas requiring improvements within the team and organization,
- engage in delivering a high-quality product,
- support the team to reach high level of self-organization and cross-functionality,
- support continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- consider a Scrum Master mostly a meeting moderator
- think a Scrum Master removes impediments
- like serving as an overseer of the Process
- want to have a calm and not so challenging job
- are not keen on tackling new problems everyday
- like wearing a suit to work
Please don't come to us!
But if you said NO to all above statements – you definitely should continue reading!
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With best-in-class software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises to deliver 5G networks.
Did you know that all these technologies are developed in R&D Wroclaw? Do you want to join us and be a part of the Programmable World?
We’re a passionate 5G Scrum team who is exploring the great world of software development and is not afraid of taking new tasks, using new methods, concepts, or technologies.
Our team specifies, develops and tests new functionalities for 5G using agile methodology. We focus on the quality of the delivered product and improving our work culture as we go forward. If you are interested in active participation in Scrum Master community by working together to support agile practices in the organization and if you are not afraid of challenging the status-quo, you’re welcome to check if it’s a place for you!
We work with:
- Teams building their cross-functional competencies.
- POs working on extremely complex product.
- Organization that strives to deliver more value to its customers in shorter pace.
Who we're looking for?
- You are fluent in spoken and written English,
- You are experienced in Scrum Master role,
- You possess excellent knowledge of Scrum and Scaled Agile frameworks (LeSS, etc.),
- You are open-minded and able to think outside the box.
- Previous experience as software engineer in Agile development,
- CSM/PSM/CLP certificates are a plus,
- A lack of project management experience and certification.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Hot beverages