Network Engineering department creates unique connection between telco domain know-how, wide range of well-designed tools and data science capabilities. Our main target is to provide in-depth technical expertise for Radio and Cloud Core products including emerging topics such as IoT or 5G
We are looking for passionate people who want to be part of ongoing transition to NextGen technology. Our wide spectrum of interest in mobile access systems will help you to find your spot among us and boost your competences to another level!
Joining us, you get multiple opportunities to evolve your skills while executing daily activities like: analysis of customer networks configuration settings / contributing to strategic projects influencing customer experience around the globe / preparing presentations & delivering trainings. You will have diverse learning possibilities including series of internal trainings and mentoring from experience telecom experts.
We work with:
- cutting edge technologies (Cloud, 5G, Network Slicing) – exploring newest concepts and solutions
- mobile networks (5G, LTE, Single RAN) – studying impact of new functionalities
- tools for network dimensioning and BTS configuration overview
Who we're looking for?
- student status on Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science or Software Technology or equivalent
- understanding mobile telecommunications networks (in particular 5G, LTE Radio/Core), incl. network architecture and protocols
- strong interest in new technologies like Cloud/Internet of Things
- motivation to expand the knowledge
- good presentation and teamwork skills
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- Hot beverages
- Bicycle parking
- Car parking