About this position:
Candidate will be a member of a product development team who creates security designs and implements software and algorithms that provide countermeasures and defenses to thwart any attempts to infiltrate or attack a telematic devices. Ideal candidate has experience in understanding security threats and and creating controls to designed to eliminate them on vehicle networks, through cellular links and on cloud based data systems.
About Aptiv Connected Services and our project:
We are a new, independent division of Aptiv - we are a team who is a global provider of telematics and analytics solutions serving the transportation industry. We work with technologies such as big data, IoT, artificial intelligence, Embedded Linux platform, 5G networking, CI/CD/CM, and more. With teams working across the globe, Connected Services creates and delivers solutions that combine comprehensive data acquisition methods with powerful edge and cloud computing architecture resulting in an enterprise-class solution for fleet management, product development, connected vehicle and data exchange applications. Come join the Aptiv Connected Services team for a unique opportunity to work with and learn from experts, while also significantly contributing to the future of mobility! Mobility has the power to change the world, and we have the power to change mobility.
- Security specialist focusing on telematics device security.
- Developing, maintaining and managing cyber security requirements and standards
- Coordination with functional areas to advance overall system security
- Perform in-vehicle security assessments of latest technologies designed to compromise systems
- Validating the security level of telematics system
- Apply security requirements to controllers and vehicles systems
- Support TARA development
Who we're looking for?
- Bachellors degree and or Master’s Degree University degree in computer science or engineering
- 3 + years of experience in embedded security
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Knowledge of the secure communication technologies
- Experience in design of private communication systems
- Knowledge of cryptographic protocols and hardware
- Programming experience
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Knowledge of vehicle and hardware security - seed/key security, Hardware trust anchor, TPM 2.0, Secure Hardware Extensions, secure boot
- Knowledge of internet/cloud based security - Cloud based connectivity, SSL/TLS, https, security tokens
What will make you stand out:
- 3+ years of programming experience in C/C++
- Knowledge of Yocto Linux and RTOS
- Experience in automotive industry
- Experience in agile development
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages