Hello QA Specialists!
Join us remotely or in our Lublin or Warsaw office to deliver innovative digital projects. Exciting international clients and partners in a company focused on creating a meaningful change await you! Previously known as Netkata, we have recently joined forces with the Norwegian digital consultancy Frontkom.
Frontkom empowers businesses and impactful organisations to discover and leverage digital opportunities. We help people adopt technology for growth, innovation and positive world impacts. We’re a team of over 70 specialists - designers, developers and business consultants working in a collaborative, international environment from offices in Lublin, Warsaw, Oslo, Fredrikstad, Funchal and Berlin. We support the free and open web and work with Drupal, WordPress, Laravel, WooCommerce and many more technologies.
Joining Frontkom means
- participation in creating innovative and ambitious digital products for the global market and startups – we work to drive digital innovation, especially for education, healthcare and climate impact focused organizations.
- ability to develop and implement your solutions and ideas – we work in small agile teams, so everyone has a significant influence on how we work and the direction we take
- delivering team-based long-term projects in collaboration with international colleagues and partners
- educational budgets, and opportunities to attend conferences and other events
- employee referral program
- free English lessons every week
- fruits and beverages and social events
- sports card co-financing and option to join Compensa group medical insurance
- performing manual testing of websites and applications
- creating test specifications and test scenarios
- creating documentation and test reports
- creating test scripts, performing and reporting the results of test automation
- making sure that the software is of the best quality and is compatible with specifications
- working in agile environment
Who we're looking for?
Required qualifications and skills
- at least 3 years of experience in the area of manual and/or automated testing
- knowledge of software testing processes
- knowledge of tools used for testing management and error reporting
- experience in creating test specification, test scenarios and preparing documentation of test results
- great command of English (B2)
- perceptivity, creativity, curiosity and logical thinking skills
- responsibility, time management and teamwork skills
Nice to have
- ISTQB certificate
- higher education (technical majors)
- experience in direct contact with the client
Join us on the journey of bringing digital change to our customers. Please send your resume via the form.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages