Welfare in Szczecin
We are co-located, cross-functional teams developing Welfare Products for Nordic market. Our teams work in a multinational, large-scale scrum organization.
We are creating products and services supporting the vision of Smart Society.
Our customers are companies from public and private sectors in the Nordic countries.
Project and position
Our team develops modern products used by Nordic citizens and welfare professionals. As our new development team member, you will play a key role in designing new solutions and migrating existing ones. You will have the opportunity to participate in all aspects of our product development including concept, UX design, architecture, software development, testing and maintenance.
- Leading a cross-functional team using your technical and soft skills,
- Developing our web and mobile applications used by citizens and professionals in Nordic countries,
- Teaching and supporting team members quality in coding principles, requirements analysis and improving ways of working,
- Maintaining our codebase, keeping it up to industry standards,
- Working with other teams in order to discuss and decide on technology in organization,
- Continuously working on product quality during entire product life cycle using modern methods like CI/CD pipelines,
- Evaluating tools and including them in product development.
We work in a friendly atmosphere built on trust, we use our core competencies and constantly develop secondary ones. We believe in a long-lived, self-organizing, cross-functional feature teams that strive towards a shared goal.
We can resolve every challenge our Product Owners bring to us.
Who we're looking for?
- Excellent knowledge of .NET/.NET Core platforms and C#,
- Good knowledge of Agile & Lean practices,
- Software architecture skills,
- Knowledge of modern design patterns, event and service-oriented architecture,
- Good understanding of ASP.NET Web API, WCF, RESTful and web architecture,
- Experience with Continuous Integration and delivery(CI/CD),
- Experience with TypeScript, HTML5, CSS/SASS, and any front-end framework,
- Using different ORM libraries, but also good understanding of basic SQL,
- Any solid software development skill not listed above
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Azure or other public cloud,
- Experience with test and deployment automation,
- Experience with web accessibility (WCAG),
- Experience with desktop / mobile application development,
- Good taste for design,
- Let's do it approach.
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages