THE PORTFOLIO OF PROJECTS is run by a talented team that works on mission-critical applications for top-level global financial institutions. The team provides wide range of services to end customers within Temenos space, including greenfield implementation, upgrades, delivering new features and running support services. The Team consist of experienced consultants and boasts an informal atmosphere based on collaboration and trust. Do not miss your chance to make early contribution to Luxoft Temenos practice development.
- Work with other team members on Designing & Implementing Test Strategy for FCM module implementation
- Work with business and business consultants to prepare and validate test scenarios, test cases and test checklists
- Involvement in Test Automation Environment Setup
- Creating, Enhancing and Running Test Cases
- Organizing, monitoring defect management process
- Analyzing Test Results and provide Test Reporting
Who we're looking for?
- 2+ years of overall T24 experience
- 5+ years in Enterprise software testing projects
- Experience with FCM module
- Good understanding of T24 technological components (Integration Framework, Process Workflow, Web-services)
- Able to understand the requirements, functional solution, technical solutions and apply proper testing requirements to it
- Capable of working in a collaborative environment and also self-driven
- Strong written and oral communication *Good understanding of Reporting, Tracking and Defect Management, Tools and Techniques.
- Fair understanding of CI and CD processes
- Experience of test management applications e.g. ALM, JIRA
- Language skills (e.g. German)
- Good understanding of the following banking processes: Loan Accounting, Retail Accounting, Homes&Asset Finance, Lending