Deliver modern, omni-channel, real-time retailing shopping experience built on Sabre Travel AITM for low-cost carries (LCC). Enhance direct offer capabilities to drive airline yield. LCC's require low cost and highly configurable flexible eCommerce capabilities and provide ability for LCC to process Offer and Order transactions. Provide reduced cost through consolidation of common components including consolidation of offer management system.
First deliverables will include building and enhancing to Shopping Engine and Retailing Mixer to achieve the following
- Shopping Engine to be able to offer air solution for LCC using Radixx content fare/rule/schedule and availability
- Retailing Mixer to support Offer/Order API for Shopping Engine
- Debugs non-complex software products by systematic tests to develop, apply and maintain quality standards for company products.
- Develops and executes software test plans.
- Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures.
- Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
- Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
- Consults with development engineers in resolution of problems.
- Assists with the designing, coding and execution of automated test scripts.
- Documents and tracks product testing problems.
- Maintain automated scripts and department's on-line library.
- May conduct functional test process consulting.
- Attends scrum meetings, provides oral and written reports.
Who we're looking for?
5+ years of relevant industry experience as an automation QA with CI/CD experience
- testing API-based software platforms
- writing, and executing automated tests.
- Demonstrated experience in C++ development and building/updating custom automation frameworks.
Travel industry knowledge will be an advantage