Internal Audit Services is looking for an IT Auditor to perform application controls and ITGC assessments of the Aptiv IT systems, as well as audits involving various IT process critical to an organization such as cybersecurity/security operations center, IT governance, etc. This individual needs experience performing IT audits.
- Help us advance mobility, save lives and improve our planet
- See effects of your work in showrooms of almost every car seller
- Learn new technologies thanks to the collaboration with our customers’ technical centers
- Planning, organizing and performing various information technology audits, including: IT general controls, application controls, IT SOX Compliance, system design and development, and project implementation reviews.
- Executing audit plans to test IT General Controls (ITGC’s) and automated controls.
- Documenting audit procedures in accordance with the industry standards (such as ISACA, AICPA, IIA).
- Providing insights to Management to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of their IT processes.
- Providing timely status updates to IT Internal Audit Management to ensure timely escalation of potential issues and findings.
- Assist in drafting audit reports in accordance with applicable standards to clearly communicate risks and core audit issues.
- Ability and willingness to travel internationally (up to 20% of the time).
Who we're looking for?
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or Accounting/Finance degree with a focus in Information Systems.
- 2+ years’ experience in IT Audit, IT Security, Information Risk Management, IT Governance or other IT Compliance related work, either public accounting, internal audit or industry. Prior responsibilities should include: assessing process risks, evaluating business processes including identifying and evaluating the design of controls, executing and documenting audit tests.
- Good understanding of relevant regulations and industry standards (e.g., SOX, COSO, COBIT, ITIL, NIST) and best practices and methodologies to address these requirements. Ability to apply these requirements to organizational internal control frameworks.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Great attitude and strong work ethic.
Nice to Haves (Preferred Qualifications):
- Big 4 experience (EY, D&T, PwC or KPMG).
- 1 + Certification (CISA, CIA, CISSP, CISM or CIPP).
- Experience in auditing ERP systems such as SAP, QAD and JDE.
- Technically knowledgeable in cross-platform system security - particularly with regards to operating systems, databases, networking and transactional processing environments.
- Proficiency with a variety of operating systems such as UNIX, LINUX, and Windows; and database systems such as Oracle and SQL.
- Expertise in IT internal controls and their applicability with regards to financial reporting and information systems support processes.
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages