At DXC, we believe the power of insight comes from an intelligent, end-to end approach to Big Data and information. DXC Analytics aligns the right people, processes and technology to help our clients analyze and act on their information. Our consultants provide the advice and support clients need to transform and manage their Big Data initiative and start unlocking the valuable business opportunities. Clients benefit from Big Data and enhanced analytics to improve customer engagement and satisfaction, create new business opportunities and reduce costs.
The pace of business is accelerating. Consumers know it because the world is now literally at their fingertips — they no longer have to wait to receive the latest products and services. DXC offers are managing big data solutions and platforms to enable our customers to develop the fully autonomous driving of our future and to deliver the kind of business agility you need to swiftly adapt to the speed of the marketplace.
The UI Developer is part of the WW offering build team. (S)He works with respective automotive accounts, platform engineers, experienced software developers, data scientists and technology experts to combine the strengths of machines and humans to accelerate autonomous driving development. Developing end-to-end autonomous driving customer experience is a key factor for success.
That is why we are looking for you!
- As part of an agile team you will develop our Robotic Drive Control Center and Robotic Drive Web Applications for different use cases like Test Management, Data Annotation or Machine Learning.
- You will work together with a UI Designer to build the HTML/CSS templates which are used for all future web applications.
- You will test the UI together with the team
Who we're looking for?
- Bachelor or Master degree in informatics, business informatics, business administration or equivalent qualification
- Experience in web development and web technologies
- Experience in one of the modern UI frameworks like Angular, Vue.js,
- React is a plus
- Languages: English (B2+)
- Experience in HTML, CSS
- Self-motivated person
- Proactive, self driven