The Junior Ad Ops Specialist role at Fandom is a unique entry role into the world of online media, ad operations, ad technology, and engineering. Whether you want to pursue a career in engineering or business, you will provide a solid foundation of experience and opportunity to grow within Fandom. Based in our Poznan office, your role will involve regular collaboration with Ad Ops Media strategist, Ad Quality Control and Sales organization based in our global office locations: London, Poznań, San Francisco, New York, Chicago, LA.
You will focus on building, optimizing, testing, troubleshooting and reporting on all direct-sold digital advertising campaigns and collaborate cross-functionally to ensure campaign accuracy and fulfillment.
Typical working hours will be around 4pm- 12am
- Perform all aspects of traffic management under supervision; including: implementation, testing, deployment, delivery, pacing and optimization of direct-sold ad campaigns
- Monitor campaign delivery via third party and internal ad serving systems for quality assurance/quality control under supervision
- Provide campaign screenshots and weekly reports to the sales team
- Test ad creatives for functionality across mobile, tablet and desktop platforms and compliance with technical specifications; work closely with QA and Ad Engineering as necessary to debug and resolve issues.
Who we're looking for?
- Organization skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency with Excel (formulas and pivot tables)
- Customer-service-oriented attitude and ability to work as a partner with remote teams
- Proficient in English
Bonus if you have...
- Familiarity with online advertising, ad tech, marketing, or sales concepts and metrics
- 1+ years of professional experience (experience with trafficking, account management, sales or customer service desirable)
- Customer service experience desirable
- International experience
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking