We look for business analyst for support us in the projects in the area of Infrastructure Vulnerability Management. Depending on qualities and experience of candidate he/she can be deemed appropriate to take part in specific project on the program.
Overall - we look for experienced analyst that is able to work independently with tasks assigned to him/her in program delivering solution to monitor Infrastructure security.
We're looking for a business analyst to
- Determine required IT Security solutions and assist in implementing them.
- Gather requirements, using a variety of requirement elicitation techniques
- Translate requirements into technical documentation and ensure that requirements are understood by all members of the project team.
- Work closely with the business along with various partners within the IT organization.
Who we're looking for?
- Experience in applying business analysis techniques, preferably in infrastructure or IT Security projects with a proven record in Business Analyst role (5 years).
- End to end business / system analysis experience, being able to work independently on assigned tasks.
- Ability to manage client expectations and control/deliver the required scope of work despite possible changes to requirements and scope.
- Ability to query a database for specific data (SQL or similar)
- Excel proficiency on level to be able to perform data analysis
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) in English and the ability to interact with both IT and the business stakeholders.
- Experience with cooperation with stakeholders on different levels of the organization, including managers
- Experience working in the Cyber Security area (Network Security or Vulnerability/Patch management preferred)
- Experience in implementation of data processing/reporting solutions
- Network knowledge (architecture, functioning), preferably experience in that area
- Knowledge/experience with Azure Cloud
- Experience of toolset used in the program (JIRA, Confluence, Tableau)