Want to solve some of the world’s biggest health challenges?
With over 300 years of innovation, we’re a science-led global healthcare company that delivers billions of innovative products each year. Join us and help millions of people do more, feel better, live longer.
We’re looking for leaders of the future in Technology
Are you a graduate with great tech know-how who can help us empower our people and drive our business? We have exciting new partnerships with cutting-edge companies – and we’re reinventing how we serve our patients, healthcare professionals and our consumers across our 3 businesses: Vaccines, Pharmaceuticals and Consumer Healthcare.
This is a rare opportunity to develop your skills and learn about the latest technologies and business processes in a dynamic healthcare environment. You’ll also discover the best ways to deliver key agile solutions and work collaboratively to implement our tech strategy.
- As an organization, GSK is looking to create maximum strategic and operational value from our five key tech capabilities: Software Engineering, Cyber Security, Data Science, Cloud Infrastructure, and Product Management
- Your role will involve interfacing with customers and other stakeholders at all levels of the business
- You will have the opportunity to perform business analysis during design, development and implementation of projects
- There will be the chance to manage project and software quality, including testing and validation
- You will be involved in managing schedules, milestones, and resource requirements to meet project objectives
- You will be identifying opportunities to improve business processes and performance, and advising the business of possible technical solutions
- You will be delivering proof of concepts to support innovation, including automation and chat bots, AI and ML, and data analytics
- You will be involved with portfolio assessments for cloud hosting as well as service management of New technologies
Who we're looking for?
- to be a talented, ambitious graduate with great technology skills a degree in IT, computer science, or a technology-related subject
- fresh thinking with innovative new ideas that boost productivity and efficiency
- to be hungry to learn and develop into a leadership position
- a strong interest in a career in the healthcare industry
- to be eligible to work in the country you’re applying for
- written and spoken fluency in your native language and English
- Education required: Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, IT, Cyber Security, Mathematics/Statistics, Data Science/Data Analytics, or Software Engineering
- Language requirement: Fluent in English and Polish
- Start date: September 2021
- Assessment centre date: June 2021
- Graduation by June 2021 or availability to work full time from September 2021
- Right to work in Poland
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages