As Senior Engineer you will be responsible for the implementation of software solutions based on technical requirements provided by the business and partners.
- Provide software development of supported product and service
- Deliver solutions that meet project and key performance indicators
- Support design technical solutions and architecture of supported product/service which fulfill customer, regulatory, and system requirements
- Provide feedback and expertise to project/development teams
- Anticipate, understand, solve, and fix problems using technical expertise and problem-solving skills to restore product/service, identify root cause, and remediate
- Apply agile practices to improve processes and the way software is delivered
- Lead automation of development environment through DevOps concept
- Identify technical bottlenecks and resolve performance and reliability issues
- Continuously improve software quality through code refactoring as well as minimize tech debt (CI/CD pipelines)
- Maintain expertise on evolving product/service capability and drive innovation within the team
- Work with business or customer representatives to identify product/service requirements
Who we're looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or related fields.
- 3+ years’ experience in software development (Java, Python, .net).
- Database development (Oracle, SQL Server, etc).
- Experience in Agile development and different approaches, but specifically Scrum.
- Application and improvement of DevOps model, team tools and processes knowledge.
- CI/CD & Testing Automation (experience with tools like Jenkins, Selenium, Azure DevOps or similar)
- Good analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Good command of English both spoken and written (at least B2).
- Highly developed communication skills.
- Knowledge on how to solve software issues
- Knowledge of software quality assurance techniques
- Life Science or Pharma background
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages