Expect more. Connect more. Be more at Diebold Nixdorf. Our teams automate, digitize, and transform the way more than 75 million people around the globe bank and shop in this hyper-connected, consumer-centric world. Join us in connecting people to commerce in this vital, rewarding role.
Please be advised that Polish language is not needed.
- Designing and executing manual test scripts
- Continuous integration system maintenance
- Preparing clear, concise and comprehensive test concepts
- Defining test objectives, writing and executing test cases and test scenarios
- Documenting identified defects and reporting them
- Cooperating with developers and business analysts to resolve any product issue
- Setting up and maintaining test environments
Who we're looking for?
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Quality Assurance or Test Engineer
- Knowledge of software testing concepts including: regression, unit, integration, white box, black box, positive, negative, boundary testing, scalability, traceability etc.
- Knowledge of software development life cycle
- Practical understanding of software development methodologies
- Ability to solve problems with strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Knowledge of MS SQL and T-SQL scripts and procedures
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies (e.g. VMware ESX, Hyper-V, Oracle VM)
- Good command in spoken and written English (min. B1)
- Experience with contemporary quality approaches such as TDD (Test Driven Development) and BDD
- Experience in non-functional testing
- Experience in test automation
- Knowledge of tools: Ranorex, XRay, GIT, Jenkins, JMeter
- Knowledge of cloud technologies (Azure)
- ISTQB Certificates
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages